‘Phoenix Exercise and Life Ltd. (Company number 04978971, “Train Station”, or collectively referred to in these Conditions as “we, “us” and “our”), also trading as The Train Station Gym, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
* information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
* any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
* details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data, communication data, purchase data and performance data);
* details of credits purchased on the site
* reservations you make for Train Station classes via Team Up
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information in the following ways:
* to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
* for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site that we can provide you with enhanced services;
* to notify you about changes to our services;
* to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided that you agree);
* to create reports to assist with future marketing;
* to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place in Train Station classes when you have made a booking);
* to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services, which are similar to those, we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
Occasion photography will take place in the gym. Although we will not feature you without prior consent, there may be times where images will catch your attendance in a session.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at The Train Station Gym, 20-22 Jaggard Way, London SW12 8SG or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your information with any companies in our group.
We may share your information with other organisations:
* If we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
* If we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets
* If we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
All your information is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details, which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at The Train Station Gym, 20-22 Jaggard Way, London SW12 8SG or firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at The Train Station Gym, 20-22 Jaggard Way, London SW12 8SG or email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations for marketing purposes. You can tick the appropriate box on the forms when we collect your information by email or paper form or later at any time by contacting us at The Train Station Gym, 20-22 Jaggard Way, London SW12 8SG or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: MAY 2018